too big to walk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
hiya im sat watching to big to walk on channel 4.i watched it last night and have got quite into the programe.i think all the walkers are doing really well and i hope all the 7 walkers that are left make it to the end.Have any other geeks been watching???

Yes me and my hubby have been watching it. But dont the women moan!
I would love to do something like that.

ouuu its on in abit!!! i think they're brill, i'm amazed how well they're doing, i prob wouldnt have the determination to..

I carnt belive out of all the girls its only stacey left...Good on her she moans loads but shes done brilliant..

I just went on the channel 4 web site to read about it, you can vote for the most sucessful walker... hayley had 14% and stacey only had 2%! i'm amazed seeing as she actually finished the walk

Did anyone see last night when Vincent (I think) took his socks off to show his feet ... poor bloke had awful hard & cracked skin ... his toe nails looked a horrific, especially his big toe & his nagger toe! To me the fist thing that popped into my head was Pincer nails!

Would that be due to the walking or his shoes too tight??

Prob due to walking, they were doing 10 miles a day, six days a week, i think he was over 20 stone so thats got to have a bad effect on your feet! Did you see his big toe nails?! they were vertually coming off! bless him, hope they're better now

I just went on the channel 4 web site to read about it, you can vote for the most sucessful walker... hayley had 14% and stacey only had 2%! i'm amazed seeing as she actually finished the walk
ooh no poor stacey..i might nip on the channel 4 web site and do a few votes for stacey...i thought she did really well to complete it

Latest posts

Back