Tooth Gems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmogeek

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend what is the best type of tooth gems to buy as a extra service i.e smile gems/tooth fairy, etc? there seems to be a few on the market you can buy kits for but not sure which ones best value/quality, etc. also do you need training to be able to provide this as a service and how much would you charge??

sorry for all the questions hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance x

first i would think that smile gems and tooth fairy are very similar companys.
I would look in to the best value for money and if your local wholesaler stocks any of them so if you need to get hold of them you can.

Also i would recomend getting trained for you, your client and for insurance purposes.

And lastly people charge anythink from £25 to as little as £10

We use Smilegem's in my salon and find them great value for money and seem to last a while, but can also be removed really easily if need be

As far as I'm aware you do not HAVE to have training to offer these, but obviously it's recommended if you wanted to be on the safe side

In my area other salons charge from £5 to £25. They seem to be very popular at the moment, especially with young girls on their school summer holidays xx

Just a heads up hun this treatment is not so popular now a days,
in 16 months i have only had 1 request for it hth

i use smile gems and you get a traing question & answer shhet to send to the company for you cirtificate. It is worth that for insurance etc. I finf them quite popular and i charge £10 for crystle's and £25 for all other.

They last really well but everyone is different and a persons saliva can effect the length of time one stays on.

hth hun :hug:
im got one on now :) xx

i must admit also i do one or two in the summer and maybe 5 around prom time and thats all and the glues ect do dry up/expire

Latest posts

Back