top coat query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyang

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have searched the web all over and just dont know what air brush top coat to use , any reccomendations will be very appreciated. thanx

NSI do a top coat called "Air Shield", which is also very good :biggrin:

I've been experimenting with different topcoats and airbrushing, just got to wait until the clients come back for their infills to see which has lasted the longest.

I use Airsheild for sealing the nail art which works brilliantly, so have tried it over the airbrushing. just wondered Karen if you apply varnish prior to putting on airsheild, i have done, and wondered if i needed to?

TIA x

thankyou so much for your help everyone.

Yes Tia, I would use the Airshield at the end as a top coat.

JackieMc said:
Hi, I find Melle's Airbrush Top Coat the best. You can find it on

www.allthingsnails.co.uk

Just wondering why someone would choose to give me a negative rep point for the above post - if you don't like Melle's Top Coat, why not tell us why? I've used it for years and have no complaints.

I use Melle's one too Jackie - I love the way it brings out the colours - I also add another topcoat on top for super safety and extra shine.

JackieMc said:
Just wondering why someone would choose to give me a negative rep point for the above post - if you don't like Melle's Top Coat, why not tell us why? I've used it for years and have no complaints.
OMG, I cannot beleive that Jackie, we all have our fave products and you gave some advise which was asked, whats wrong with that?

Amanda

Jackie, how bizarre is that?! :eek:

thanks Karen :D

thanx jackie for all your help, i have ordered the base coats and the top coats from melles. great advice cheers lol angela;)

You're welcome Angela. Just a tip, it's quite a thick top coat so be sure not to drag it across the nail - kind of float it over and you'll be fine.

I use Melles top coat too.

I like the Pearl pink and pearl white base coats she does, pearl pink looks great on it's own with white tips.

Not so keen on the regular base coat though, found it not to be as smooth as the other two (although may just be bottle been around too long!)

I use Melle's airbrush top coat too - good price and does the job!

thanx for the tip jackie. cheers friend

Latest posts

Back