Top coats and glitters!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
I been offering glitters with shellac and my glitter still can be felt through the top coat. I put the glitter on pretty thin.

Here's what I do: I scrub the glitter in, up/down/left/right to ensure its flat. Then depending on the color I do a thin coat of clearly pink, VIP, mother of pearl, or zillionaire, then top coat. It comes out perfectly smooth.

I use 2 layers of top coat xx

I always use a coat of clearly pink then top coat x

you need to really burnish it in, i use quite a firm brush and i only use one top coat and its very smooth xx

I tap the glitter off firmly, brush excess off & do 2 thin top coats. Occasionally file the free edge if theres bits too x

What glitter do you use x

An thank you makes sense, something diamond the brand is I bought from the warehouse! Thanks for the quick replies, after messing with designs today and getting samples up I'm fully booked this week with nails :) and some of them want glitter with shellac which is what I wanted to start selling more of :) getting samples up have worked and the pinks are amazing! The girls seem to want this colours I messed with :) . ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374620730.538034.jpg

Latest posts

Back