Top gear live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Im so excited...ive just bought 2 tickets to go and see Top Gear at the NEC in November..its my partners birthday present as he absolutely loves top gear and is always saying how he would love to go and see it...he will have to have it early as his birthday is in december (but feel relieved as thats one less thing to worry about at xmas!) I just need to book a ahotel fo the night now!

Anyway im a bit worried though as all the best tickets were sold out so had to get the cheaper ones so got my fingers crossed it will still be a good day...just wondering of anybody else has been?

My husband went last year to Earls Court and said it was a really good day. They had platinum tickets and some sort of behind the scenes thing but didn't have time to go so you might be better with the cheaper tickets anyway. I think a lot of the 'extras' were things like food and drink which you can just buy yourself.

My OH would LOVE this, were do i go for tickets!??

My husband went last year to Earls Court and said it was a really good day. They had platinum tickets and some sort of behind the scenes thing but didn't have time to go so you might be better with the cheaper tickets anyway. I think a lot of the 'extras' were things like food and drink which you can just buy yourself.

I feel a bit better now lol...I know there were extras like a meal and drinks which would be nice but im not too bothered about...its the behind the scenes thing we wont be able to see which is what I was bothered about really.
Do you know if its where they actually record the show?

Kayley just go on this link MPH featuring Top Gear Live - TICKETS NOW ON SALE

All booked! Thanks very much, thats one xmas prezzie out the way! I'm a bit jealous as i love top gear so would love to go, he's going to go with a friend who also loves cars so i know he'll have more fun with his friend. i've told him already so he doesnt book work in for that day!

All booked! Thanks very much, thats one xmas prezzie out the way! I'm a bit jealous as i love top gear so would love to go, he's going to go with a friend who also loves cars so i know he'll have more fun with his friend. i've told him already so he doesnt book work in for that day!

omg talk about a fast mover!! :eek: lol what day is he going...were going on the 14th and the performance is at 6.30pm ...couldnt get any earlier ones..was a bit miffed about that n all! lol

lol, didnt want them to sell out! He's going to earls court on the 7th, 4pm so he can have a drink after too.

Latest posts

Back