Top Gear - our cousins across the pond take it sooo seriously!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant thread. i've gotta show my fella that. someone asked on that american thread if we wanted Becks back before they turn him into a scientologist. NO THANKS, YOU CAN KEEP HIM (HA HA) (I did actually try to answer the thread but you had to register and i couldn't be arsed.)

yes i watched it it was funny :lol: having bought a 1978 trans am last year made it really funny to.

Love top gear and i got tickets to go on there next week :lol: :lol: ......

god some one tell me to shut up ....got a new car today!!! yes its a SUBARU :lol:

OMg I'm watching the repeat on BBC3 and it's hilarious! They've just grafittied the cars and have pulled up to the petrol station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never heard of it before...but I love British humor! I have gotten a kick out of "Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances, Chef (which I can't find anymore :cry: ) Benny Hill, and Monty Python for years!! :lol:

Loved Richards cb handle 'brokeback' !!

I am so surprised this Top Gear show is so popular.
My hubby watches it on sbs here in Australia. He only watches it with the hope they will show a Land Rover:green:

ok i guess no one likes my new car :cry: :cry:

*collapses in dead faint*

"Sals, wake up *slaps face* Sals are you ok? It's me, sexy Richard Hammond, you've been out for hours...."

ok i guess no one likes my new car :cry: :cry:

I think it's cool hun! I'm more of a Forester girl myself, but yours looks good for a lesser Subaru ...he he j/k! What's its 0-60?

"Sals, wake up *slaps face* Sals are you ok? It's me, sexy Richard Hammond, you've been out for hours...."

Ooh, that was a bad one!!

He he I was just about to start looking for this, but you've already bumped it!

Thank God you and Hammond weren't in the shuttle hey? :lol:

He he I was just about to start looking for this, but you've already bumped it!

Thank God you and Hammond weren't in the shuttle hey? :lol:

Was a rather impressive explosion, wasn't it?:eek:

Just a bit! The earth would have moved for you, but not in a good way :eek:

Weren't they gorgeous to watch though, the two boys? They were so very excited about it all!

And that Brabus Mercedes looked s-c-a-r-y to drive....

Can you imagine doing that for a living?? It's the dream job.

Can you imagine doing that for a living?? It's the dream job.

What's a dream job?....Modifying Mercedes, driving modified Mercedes, or pratting about with Hammond, May and JC all day?....

I felt so sorry for that poor Merc....they are built to be sooooo safe and by sticking that mean engine in it that belted out over 800 torque....oooh it was like making a priest rob a bank! :lol:

did anyone watch the episode when they took over "drive time" on a local radio station. it was *@$&ing hilarious, they reckoned they could do a better job of getting people home at rush hour, but they caused total mayhem instead,... and all people could do was phone in to complain but personally, if i had to listen to them or the local radio man while stuck in a traffic jam, i know who i'd opt for. it'd be the best drive home i ever had, even if i was two hours later than normal!

did anyone watch the episode when they took over "drive time" on a local radio station. it was *@$&ing hilarious, they reckoned they could do a better job of getting people home at rush hour, but they caused total mayhem instead,... and all people could do was phone in to complain but personally, if i had to listen to them or the local radio man while stuck in a traffic jam, i know who i'd opt for. it'd be the best drive home i ever had, even if i was two hours later than normal!

I dunno if I'm thinking of the same episode....I'm pretty sure I am....I just remember Clarkson saying something like "don't bother mentioning where the queues are, just read out the registration numbers of the people who cause them".....ah the man's a genius :lol:

last sundays was brill.....watching that rocket was so funny :green:

I felt so sorry for that poor Merc....they are built to be sooooo safe and by sticking that mean engine in it that belted out over 800 torque....oooh it was like making a priest rob a bank! :lol:

LMAO :lol: Know what you mean though!

Latest posts

Back