Torchwood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Well wasnt it awsome:) I have followed this program since it started, At least Thursdays arn't going to be as boring anymore:)

I've not seen it yet - only knew it was back on from a radio advert!!

I can't wait - gonna catch it on iplayer tomorrow... Any good newcomers to the team??

Fantastic programme. Was so excited tonight watching it and I'm already trying to guess whats happening. No doubt I'll be wrong with all my guesses (I hardly ever guessed right in the other series lol).

I'll not say too much as there will be those who have recorded it or are going to catch up on Iplayer or repeats but it's got me hooked already and I'll be wishing the week away to watch the next one.

Captain Jack - whoor - and I'll say no more lol.

I've not seen it yet - only knew it was back on from a radio advert!!

I can't wait - gonna catch it on iplayer tomorrow... Any good newcomers to the team??

Sorry I dont want to spoil things :D it wont be the same though without the original crew:grr:

Sorry I dont want to spoil things :D it wont be the same though without the original crew:grr:

lol thanks! I was expecting "YES!" or "Jack's in it, who cares?" lol might have to put it on now while doing my paperwork... Who am I kidding??

Latest posts

Back