Torn between IBD and CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Nailz

Reaction score
As title says. I am torn on what to use. CND slightly more expensive. But you get what you pay for. I currently use The Edge. I know, I know... it is a low market product, but it has done what I need it too, and I have had no problems. But I also believe people like to see the better end of the market to what you use, when they come to you. And so I see both of these products are good ones.

I know there are alot of CND users here obviously. But who uses IBD, and how do you find it?

As title says. I am torn on what to use. CND slightly more expensive. But you get what you pay for. I currently use The Edge. I know, I know... it is a low market product, but it has done what I need it too, and I have had no problems. But I also believe people like to see the better end of the market to what you use, when they come to you. And so I see both of these products are good ones.

I know there are alot of CND users here obviously. But who uses IBD, and how do you find it?

What to use for what? What are you wanting to invest in?

Manicure products?
Pedicure products?
Enhancement products?
UV colour coat?

There is 'doing the job' and then there is doing the job, better and easier for you the technician.

I use CND .. they are the most innovative company in the world and with their own R&D and they manufacture their own products. Anything cutting edge will come form CND. CND are also one of the most safety conscious companies in the world when it comes to the nail products they produce. The performance of the products, the education, the customer service and support and their support for YOU are unequaled by anyone.

I have also used IBD extensively in the past when I first invested in gels. The product did the job, but I know allot more now, particularly about gels, and I prefer to work with the easiest, most beautiful and safest hypoallergenic products available and they are from CND. So it is Brisa and Shellac which is my choice.

What to use for what? What are you wanting to invest in?

Manicure products?
Pedicure products?
Enhancement products?
UV colour coat?

There is 'doing the job' and then there is doing the job, better and easier for you the technician.

I use CND .. they are the most innovative company in the world and with their own R&D and they manufacture their own products. Anything cutting edge will come form CND. CND are also one of the most safety conscious companies in the world when it comes to the nail products they produce. The performance of the products, the education, the customer service and support and their support for YOU are unequaled by anyone.

I have also used IBD extensively in the past when I first invested in gels. The product did the job, but I know allot more now, particularly about gels, and I prefer to work with the easiest, most beautiful and safest hypoallergenic products available and they are from CND. So it is Brisa and Shellac which is my choice.

Mainly Extensions. But Gel overlays too. I need a Builder gel that is not too runny, like The Edge is.

I personally use Gelish, and love it.

Mainly Extensions. But Gel overlays too. I need a Builder gel that is not too runny, like The Edge is.

I personally use Gelish, and love it.

Well Brisa Gel is a hard gel and very easy to use, completely colour stable, 3 free and hypo-allergenic. In no way could it be classed as runny.

The reputation of Shellac speaks for itself.

Latest posts

Back