Totally random but puppy wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohmygorgeous

Reaction score
Girls and guys.
Very random request but due to sheer numbers on here I'm hoping someone can help.

My self and my hubby are currently looking for an English bull terrier. We would ideally want to take it home mid December so we are looking for a bitch who is due in the next week or 2.
Just chancing to see if anyone knows of any breeders who could help me.
No one in my area about to have them unfortunately.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help x

I don't know anyone but did you look on the kennel club site? There is a puppy finder on there. :)

Yip I've emailed everyone on there but no luck so far :(

Have you had a look on epupz?

You may have to travel a bit for the right breed. and be prepaired for a longer wait :)

I don't mind the travel that's why I've asked on here. Most advertised at the min are ready for collection now which is no good due to work/unfair on pup.

Have a look on champdogs :) lots of breeders on there - I would stay away from epupz/preloved/gumtree, reputable breeders don't use these forms of advertisement x

Hi if you look on the KC registered site they have certified breeders on there but still be aware of money makers puppy farms etc.

Do you have experience with this bread?

Only asking because they can have a lot of issues
Here are just some of them-

Neurological problems(sudden serious agression)also know as sudden rage syndrome where they will quite literally attack you and show signs of bad aggression which in most cases can not be treated with training and most times can only be sorted by putting the poor thing down.epilepsy CCD which is constant tail chasing with is also neurological.Heart disease,kidney failure,eye
disorder,skin disorder.

Our family had one and he was lovely but one day when I could barely walk he bit my finger off and bit my head so badly that he skinned my head and ripped my scalp off and this was the neurological problem.They are born with this due to breading the breads to get the bull terrier.

This dog will need good training a good diet and shed loads of attention not saying your wouldn't do that but just giving you a bit of info.

Happy hunting but please do your research and fined a good breeder.XX

Last edited:
Please please please dont look on epupz for a bull terrier pup. Not all breeders are reliable on there. If you want to pm me I will see if I can help you. I have three bull terriers, bred them and show them so I get up and down the country and might know of a breeder near you or where there will be a litter due. I know a friend of mine is just waiting for her bitch to come in season and will be mating her.

Champdogs and the Kennel Club are good places to look although I too would avoid epupz and the other online sites.

Breed Clubs also keep a puppy register so it may be worth contacting the breed clubs. They will also be able to tell you what health tests are required for the parents.

Welcome to the Bull Terrier Club UK

The problem I think you may encounter is that this is not the time of year for well bred puppies to be born (although there will be plenty of byb producing puppies for Christmas). Most good breeders will avoid having litters around December partly because having a summer litter is generally better and also to avoid those who want a puppy for Christmas.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back