Trade test- so nervous, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How wonderful that geeg supports us all on this site!
After the likes of certain so called stars at Olympia making people buy a product to have a photo with them! Its so refreshing to know we have amazing people to help us x
Thank you geeg for all your posts x

How wonderful that geeg supports us all on this site!
After the likes of certain so called stars at Olympia making people buy a product to have a photo with them! Its so refreshing to know we have amazing people to help us x
Thank you geeg for all your posts x

So true! It's lovely, I'm so glad I found SG, don't know where I'd be without it and you lovely lot ;) xx

Well it just got cancelled and was meant to be tomorrow, am absolutely gutted :(
Had my hair done, bought a new top to wear so I would look noce and smart.
Did so much research on shellac I've been dreaming about it and its all been for nothing. :(
Xx

Oh no hun, great experience though and like others say your time will come... Are you going to go for some shellac training? Lol about the dream I was dreaming about gelish colours last night ;) xx

Oh no hun, great experience though and like others say your time will come... Are you going to go for some shellac training? Lol about the dream I was dreaming about gelish colours last night ;) xx[/QUOTe

I hope its soon lol.
Yes, ive put the money for my course aside. Just in the process of saving for my shellac kit now. Registered with sweet squared yesterday. Even that was exciting to me! hahaha
xx

I hope its soon lol.
Yes, ive put the money for my course aside. Just in the process of saving for my shellac kit now. Registered with sweet squared yesterday. Even that was exciting to me! hahaha
xx

I'm a big believer in taking responsibility for your own training. That is to say that doing it yourself will mean you get your certificate and the kit as well, that way it will support you when applying for work but if you want to work for yourself you've got that option too :)

Enjoy your Shellac course :)

Oh no hun, great experience though and like others say your time will come... Are you going to go for some shellac training? Lol about the dream I was dreaming about gelish colours last night ;) xx[/QUOTe

I hope its soon lol.
xx

Hehe S2 is awesome!! I love getting pretties from there xx

I'm a big believer in taking responsibility for your own training. That is to say that doing it yourself will mean you get your certificate and the kit as well, that way it will support you when applying for work but if you want to work for yourself you've got that option too :)

Enjoy your Shellac course :)

Oh yes, totally agree. It was something I was looking into before the job opportunity (either shellac or gelish) but where they don't need me now its given me the push to make more effort to save and invest in it. And even more so watching like ALL of Holly fingernail fixers vids on you tube!
I can't wait to buy my kit and do the course now! :) xx

Latest posts

Back