Trainee needs advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi all!Am just wanting some advice re developers. I understand you use 10vol for semi's 20vol for depositing colour but the 30vol and 40 vol I am confused with.
I have come up with these queries as I am highlighting a friends hair and she woulk like two different blondes in but am unsure wht vol developer to use.
Also I have been looking at high lift colours to put on her hair but am also unsure on what vol to use with these?
Any advice would be very very much appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Rachel x :D

Are you training to be a hairdresser? Are you at college?
Please don't do your friends hair if you are not, if you don't know this stuff I'd say doing 2 colours of foils in someones hair is not a good idea.

I apreciate your comment but was really looking for some advice if anyone can help please?

Thanks
Rachel x :D

I just looked at your profile, and you're not a hairdresser (or trainee!) Professional colours are for use by professionals. We train in order to use them. 2 colour highlights is ambitious for a non hairdresser, are you sure that it's a good idea? It looks easy when you watch a good hairdresser but I promise you, a hell of a lot can go very wrong.

Latest posts

Back