Training courses - branded or non-branded?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branded or Non Branded Courses?

• Branded (HD Brows etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paris Goodwin

Reaction score
hi all,

looking to do an eyelash extension and waxing course, I've been on websites such as gateway workshops where they use non branded products... would you recommend doing a non branded, basic course then after qualifying using branded products or just stick with brand training courses e.g...HD eyebrows etc

I think that when your learning a skill it is more important to find a good trainer & course rather than worry about what brand it is. Just because a good brand is used in training doesn't always ensure it will be good training.
I have heard of someone doing spray tanning with a reputable big name and she read a booklet about contra indications etc.. watched a you tube video then sprayed another person who was training with her and they all went home 3 hours early - her training was acceptable but could have been a lot better, my training went through everything including how to set up & clean my gun, troubleshooting problems and it was a local trainer but not a big known name.
I would say good training is more important than the brand you can always invest in a quality brand after training.

Thanks Baggybear! i thought the same but just wanted to get a general feel of what other people thought! :)

There's nothing stopping you using other brands even if you train with one company, so yes just go for a good trainer.

Latest posts

Back