Training mobile nail tech seeking help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanseanat88

Reaction score
Hi there
Im new to this

Im training to do acrylic nail extensions and i was wondering what do people do when they do it mobile. Like with a table and chairs?
If people dont have table and chairs in their home what do you do ?
i was looking in to buying a folding nail table but then what do you do with chairs?? Please help

Also i was doing nails last night and put a towel down on the table but some of the acrylic spilt and went through the towel and on my table and damaged it, Is there anything i can use to put down so no arcylic can seep through ???

Also i was doing nails last night and there were a few bubbles on the nail how do i prevent bubbles ???
:irked:
Thanks
Natalie

I would definitely get a table of your own, you never know when something can spill - no matter how cautious you are! I use a folding table and usually ask my clients if we can use their dining room chairs, they're usually fine with this (I've yet to find anyone object...). Xx

i am new to this too:D

whilst practising on all and sundry i discovered the ironing board to be useful. most clients have two chairs you can use. the ironing board is quite narrow, height adjustable and if you have a spillage not to great a problem (depending on the client). it is also long enough for all your equipment and easy to cover with towels...hope this helps

meant to say you need to check the client actually has an ironing board...i didn`t mean you need to travel with it lol:D

I bought a foldaway manicure table from eBay thankfully mine also came with the foldable chairs which are right height for the table :D

Latest posts

Back