Training providers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy86

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm totally new here and I imagine this question has been asked many times but here goes...

Looking at Hair Extension Trainers and thinking of booking with Belle Academy. However, before I do so, I'd just like opinions please.

I don't hold any qualifications as yet but studying towards NVQ 2 Hairdressing and flying through it as I'm a "mature student" who has had an interest in hairdressing for many years so have picked up a lot over time.

I don't expect ANY 1 day training to be thorough, and to go away feeling 100% confident, and I am happy to put the work in and do lots of practising post training. I am realistic so just wanting genuine reviews on experience, and checking that the certificate will hold some weight when it comes to insurance, finding employment, etc. Also what did you think of the kit, etc?

If anyone would strongly recommend any other provider, I am happy to listen, providing they're not too far (North East) or too expensive lol.

Thanks in advance

Interested to hear replies, I'm in the same position :) Many thanks x

Latest posts

Back