Training - Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachey

Reaction score
Iv just booked my sienna x training!!! So excited! I can't wait!! How did anyone esle who trained with them find it? Had to share! So excited :) x

Ahhhh Im booking mine when I have the funds :|
Hopefully that will be soon! Have fun on the course :D

Aww thankyou :D. I no how you feel, Ive been waiting so long to be able to book this course!! x

I did my sienna course last year. Best thing I ever did! Great product x

i want to do it too :) how much was the training and kit (if u dont mind me asking) xx

i done my Sienna x training in October and altho course was very informative and helpful i havent had a single call since i trained so sold my kit at the weekend for £290

The training cost £75 but plus the vat came to £90. An waiting until im paid to purchase my kit so will let you no on that one! :)

Hi there

We did our training last year, and I sent one of my girls last week. She really enjoyed it! My kit a year ago was £650, and had everything in there. Pricey, but a great product, no regrets....:)

I trained with Sienna in July. Fab products, fab training, fab support afterwards! My clients love their Sienna tans. Second best thing I invested in (first being Shellac)
Enjoy the course!
Rhiannon x

Oohh I'm glad I saw this thread!!! I'm doing my course on Monday!!! So excited :) xxxxx

I trained with Sienna in July. Fab products, fab training, fab support afterwards! My clients love their Sienna tans. Second best thing I invested in (first being Shellac)
Enjoy the course!
Rhiannon x

So glad I read this thread, I trained with S2 in Shellac and it was the best thing I ever did, am looking to do training soon for spray tan and was not sure which one to go for, you have helped me make up my mind!!:)

So glad I read this thread, I trained with S2 in Shellac and it was the best thing I ever did, am looking to do training soon for spray tan and was not sure which one to go for, you have helped me make up my mind!!:)

Aww you're welcome :)
Rhiannon x

I trained with Sienna X last year, and It was Fab! Everything about Sienna X is lovely right down to the smell of the product. You will have really enjoy the course!

Good luck xx

I have the Sienna X rep coming to do a demo this week and I'm looking forward to seeing the results on my model.
I've always been a fan of the St Tropez tanning system but the fact you can pick it up everywhere now has made me look into different brands.

I'm just wondering if I should hold off purchasing the kit until I've seen what deals are at Excel (if they're exhibiting?).

I have the Sienna X rep coming to do a demo this week and I'm looking forward to seeing the results on my model.
I've always been a fan of the St Tropez tanning system but the fact you can pick it up everywhere now has made me look into different brands.

I'm just wondering if I should hold off purchasing the kit until I've seen what deals are at Excel (if they're exhibiting?).

They are at Excel :) I think my friend got 20% off her kit when she bought it at last years show so it may well be worth waiting, if you can that is!
Rhiannon x

Iv been having constant phone calls from sienna x, not to sure why, they could be deperate for people to go on courses right now!?! Im not sure, I have explained I'm looking around at companies to find the best value for money as I am just starting out but they keep pushing for me to book now?!

They are at Excel :) I think my friend got 20% off her kit when she bought it at last years show so it may well be worth waiting, if you can that is!
Rhiannon x

The demo was good, and the result was too. I'm definitely going with this brand and although the rep made me a good offer, I'm holding out to see what the show brings ;-)

Latest posts

Back