training video to dvd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delisnails

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get my creative gel training video converted to dvd. When our video broke over a year ago we never bothered replacing it as most things these days are dvd so did not see the point until I attended creative training.

I am really disappointed that creative who are meant to be at the top of the profession still produce training material in video format only, to me its a bit like a music company producing new records onto cassette. I would love to get their winning nails video to watch too.

Anyway if anyone can help me I would appreciate it

thanks

If you ask at a local photography shop they may know where you can get digital imaging done. I know there are lots of places that do it. I would imagine the reason that Creative do video instead of DVD is expense like every other nail company the budget only extends so far.

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

I will look into ordering it from the american site as you suggest.

thanks

well i am amazed that creative don't do dvd when simply they are cheaper than buying video's in bulk and now its going to get difficult in using videos as they are tring to faze them out so you won't no longer beable to buy vidoes players as it will be just dvd players.
i think that creative should get their act together and start having dvds instead of videos because of this reason, only this company who have videos
jenny

i dont even have a video player and i am saving to do the foundation course

:O(

jenny34 said:
well i am amazed that creative don't do dvd when simply they are cheaper than buying video's in bulk and now its going to get difficult in using videos as they are tring to faze them out so you won't no longer beable to buy vidoes players as it will be just dvd players.
i think that creative should get their act together and start having dvds instead of videos because of this reason, only this company who have videos
jenny
i agree, if newspapers can give dvd's away free nearly everyday they must be much cheeper than video's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likewise, I don't have a video player either (but do have a stack of Creative Video's I can't watch) and would even be prepared to pay a pound or 2 extra for DVD if they were available.

That said, when I (for my other job!) recently looked into the cost of production of DVD as opposed to Video, they were almost entirely equal for actual production and DVD was cheaper in the long run for copies, so I'm hoping Creative will soon make the switch.

I for one put this comment on every course critique for the Creative courses I've done and I know several other people that did the same on the courses I was on!

I too would love Creative to switch to the dvd format...it's easy enough to get videos put onto dvd but I would love to have the originals as a dvd! I'm told it's true dvd is actually cheaper than video to produce and ship.

I know in Australia the Brisa ones at least are now on DVD.

Hi there,

Been wanting to do the same with mine [vids] for a lil while now...just never get to it...
I was actually surprised at how cheap it is to have bulk dvd's manufactured as a friend[hairdresser] has recently launched a book with complimentary dvd included under $50.00 Very good quality book & disc. Be good to have CND ones also.

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back