Training with Helen McGuinness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopena23

Reaction score
Hi guys. Was just wondering if anyone did NVQ Level 3 with Helen Mcguinness in Eastleigh,Hampshire. I am currently finishing my level 2 in Eastleigh College and find working full time and trying to do part –time beauty on a side (starting as soon as I successfully complete my course in a month time) will not give me the opportunity to spend two evenings in a week to travel to Eastleigh each week, so I was thinking if anyone did Training with Helen and what they think. Thank you:wink2:

I didn't do my NVQ with Helen but I have done serveral short courses with her over the last year. I cannot recommend her enough! I traveled from Surrey to get training from Helen & Carol (tutor). Their experience is second to none, the course content is fab, very useful, and offers real life hints & tips. Teaching was excellent and fun. It will be the best choice you make in your career! After you have completed your Lv3 I have no dout that like me you'll be back for more :) Fully insurable certificates. I have nearly a full library of their DVDs and still to this day refer back to them. I follow them on FB & Twitter waiting for the next courses to be offered as I intend on returning for further training.

If you want any help during your course with questions ect, please do ask, I love to help.

Good luck in whatever you choose xx

Latest posts

Back