Transform or Euphoria One?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe30

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For blondes, would you recommend transform or euphoria one? I've been using transform, and thinking about switching to euphoria one. Any advice?

Thank you :)

Do you mean for better colour choice or better quality?

Hi I've never tried transform but I use Euphoria one russian-mongolian mix and its absolutely gorgeous my clients love it. their brazilian range is gorgeous too! I have a few regular blonde clients and platinum blonde, I've tried other brands but always end up going back. If you haven't tried I would recommend trying the russian/mongolian xx

Hi I've never tried transform but I use Euphoria one russian-mongolian mix and its absolutely gorgeous my clients love it. their brazilian range is gorgeous too! I have a few regular blonde clients and platinum blonde, I've tried other brands but always end up going back. If you haven't tried I would recommend trying the russian/mongolian xx[/QUOTE

Thank you Hun :) that's great, I'll try them xx

Hi I've never tried transform but I use Euphoria one russian-mongolian mix and its absolutely gorgeous my clients love it. their brazilian range is gorgeous too! I have a few regular blonde clients and platinum blonde, I've tried other brands but always end up going back. If you haven't tried I would recommend trying the russian/mongolian xx
How long do u find the Russian / Mongolian hair lasts? (I have dark hair) thanks x

I love Euphorias colour range and wide variety of lengths and qualities that have available but I haven't had a good experience with them yet! I ordered a Brazillian 150g 20" weft and it shedded like hell and knotted up all the time within the first couple of months. Fitted some blonde Brazillian tiny tips and I just did the 2nd maintenance so 12 weeks a week or so ago and they had shed MASSIVELY. I used 175 strands initially and I'd say you'd be hard pushed to even say it was a half heads worth now. I blow dried it too and it didn't feel good! But apparently they've changed/upgraded the processing of the Brazillian range now and addressed shedding issues so I'll definitely be trying again [emoji5]️

How long do u find the Russian / Mongolian hair lasts? (I have dark hair) thanks x

Well it states it can last up to a year with correct aftercare etc and I also use on my hair which is dark, I've had mine for about 5-6 months I think? and its still good as new but I really try to look after it, as the lady mentioned above there was a time a while back where the brazilian range did go a bit down hill, not sure if it was a bad batch but I found the brazilian weft not to be too good it did get knotty and dry quickly and I also used that on myself so I know I followed correct aftercare etc, that being said I have a client who's had her brazilian since last august and its still in great condition, but yes now it does seem to have improved and is great. I really can't fault the russian-mongolian all my clients love it and so do I xx

Would any one reccomend euphoria over transform?

I really like Euphoria x

I would recommend them over transform due to the customer service and delivery times always accurate. Euphoria will go out there way to help

I was going to try transform next, might consider euphoria instead they have a great colour choice

I use Transform for shorter lenghts as Euphoria only comes in 20 inch. I feel Euphoria hair looks thicker, but in terms of Customer Service Transform comes out on top every time! They are so helpful, will always call if they have any issues with orders and are literally just a phone call or text away!

Euphoria have excellent colour range, high quality hair but they are very slow and replying to messages and sometimes have outright just ignored me. Had a customer who had blonde hair and went abroad and it went PInk/ Green in the sun (didnt get it wet) Sent them pictures and they sent the aftercare on the colour however when asked if they could offer me any kind of discount as I wanted to refit the girls hair at my own cost to keep up my own reputation they just ignored me. Have requested them to review my account and spend to up my trade account - still ignored me.
Have had a few issues also where the mixed colours from the colour ring have been ordered and when they arrive they look completely different.

Just be weary.. I will always continue to use both and they are both my only 2 preferred suppliers.

I use Transform for shorter lenghts as Euphoria only comes in 20 inch. I feel Euphoria hair looks thicker, but in terms of Customer Service Transform comes out on top every time! They are so helpful, will always call if they have any issues with orders and are literally just a phone call or text away!

Euphoria have excellent colour range, high quality hair but they are very slow and replying to messages and sometimes have outright just ignored me. Had a customer who had blonde hair and went abroad and it went PInk/ Green in the sun (didnt get it wet) Sent them pictures and they sent the aftercare on the colour however when asked if they could offer me any kind of discount as I wanted to refit the girls hair at my own cost to keep up my own reputation they just ignored me. Have requested them to review my account and spend to up my trade account - still ignored me.
Have had a few issues also where the mixed colours from the colour ring have been ordered and when they arrive they look completely different.

Just be weary.. I will always continue to use both and they are both my only 2 preferred suppliers.

Hello Levi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We answer all questions and queries as quickly as we can and we never ignore messages. If a message was not answered, this must of been missed and we sincerely apologise for this.

As for lengths we offer 16'' up to 24'' in a variety of different methods and grades.

We aim to answer all emails within 24 hours and text messages within a few hours. Unfortunately we can be very busy but we try as hard as we can to answer all questions and queries as quickly as we can.

Hair discolouration on holiday is a very common issue with all types of coloured hair and can be caused by high levels of UV rays, salt water and chlorine in pools etc. Our full aftercare advice will explain how to prevent this.

It's lovely to hear you love our hair and colour range and we look forward to your custom.

Kind regards,
The Euphoria One Team

Prestige's hair is even better then it used to be.. I used to like it and consider it a budget supplier but I market it as a mid range now as it lasts too long to be budget [emoji23] they've got Russian/Mongolian coming in next month too and I've tried some bits and it's lovely.. I used to use transform all the time but can't deal with customer service and the fact their hair seems to be getting thinner and thinner!

Prestige's hair is even better then it used to be.. I used to like it and consider it a budget supplier but I market it as a mid range now as it lasts too long to be budget [emoji23] they've got Russian/Mongolian coming in next month too and I've tried some bits and it's lovely.. I used to use transform all the time but can't deal with customer service and the fact their hair seems to be getting thinner and thinner!

@ColourBoy It's the prestige stick tips that worry me as they are quite thick and wide aren't they? I don't want to have to use 6mm rings.

@ColourBoy It's the prestige stick tips that worry me as they are quite thick and wide aren't they? I don't want to have to use 6mm rings.
I had that problem for a while.. they did fit in 5mm but it was a real squeeze

I asked them cause I wanted to use their hair but it really added to my fitting time.. and they've been working on it and all the tips should now fit easily in 5mm.. as far as I'm aware they're getting in specific 4.5mm rings that will fit every length of stick tip soon x

Whenever I email euphoria they always reply quickly, transform take ages I haven't used them yet because they have quite bad customer service

I had that problem for a while.. they did fit in 5mm but it was a real squeeze

I asked them cause I wanted to use their hair but it really added to my fitting time.. and they've been working on it and all the tips should now fit easily in 5mm.. as far as I'm aware they're getting in specific 4.5mm rings that will fit every length of stick tip soon x

Sorry I've only just seen this. That's good news. I'll give them a try. Thank you x

Hi Jasmin

Do you have any photos of the Russian Mangolin hair from Euphoria one? I created a post asking for photos but i haven’t got any reply

Latest posts

Back