Transform xtensions late orders?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie26

All about hair
Reaction score
Hi all anyone else having trouble with orders from transform? Iv tried both 1st class and next day recently but it's taking 3-4 days instead of next day...

I replied on another post... what are you ordering?

I'm ordering Mongolian hair every time nano hair... I mentioned on other post that i paid the next day delivery which cost over £10... And I know it won't turn up today [emoji22] I now make sure I order my hair weeks before my girls appointments x

Yea I've experienced long delivery times lately, my order of remover & keratin took well over a week recently, it did the last time I ordered it too, the lack of communication gets me tho, there's no reply unless you send multiple texts! Surely when you order online & pay though the site things should be sent immediately not after a week or 2 of reminder texts

I ordered on Friday all my hair for the next 10 days as they closed yesterday for a week for staff holidays... they confirmed they had received the order as I purposely checked. Yesterday it hadn't arrived so it needs to arrive today because I cannot and will not rearrange 10 days of clients. I will go mental and definitely won't be using them ever again

I ordered on Friday all my hair for the next 10 days as they closed yesterday for a week for staff holidays... they confirmed they had received the order as I purposely checked. Yesterday it hadn't arrived so it needs to arrive today because I cannot and will not rearrange 10 days of clients. I will go mental and definitely won't be using them ever again
It could be that they are effectively 'dropshipping' some of their stock. So you are placing the order, they order it from another source to be delivered to them, and then they are shipping it to you. Hence the longer than expected delivery times - just a thought

I placed an order last Tuesday for next day delivery. It didn't turn up on Wednesday so I messaged to confirm if it was posted next day. They said their wefts take 2-3 days to arrive and should be with me on Saturday. Fair enough my mistake but the order still hasn't arrived, the are closed this week so I don't have a clue when I'm actually getting my order. I'm not placing any orders until this one arrives, so frustrating.

Arrived today with everything included xx

I placed an order last Tuesday for next day delivery. It didn't turn up on Wednesday so I messaged to confirm if it was posted next day. They said their wefts take 2-3 days to arrive and should be with me on Saturday. Fair enough my mistake but the order still hasn't arrived, the are closed this week so I don't have a clue when I'm actually getting my order. I'm not placing any orders until this one arrives, so frustrating.
It does state on the website that wefts take up to 4 days... not sure why though. I spoke to niaomi literally 10 minutes ago so give her a message, she may still be replying despite being off xx

Latest posts

Back