Travelling with warm wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Softsofa

Reaction score
Hello
I was wondering how everyone travels with there waxing pots. I use the hive pot 1000c and I have decanted the wax into the pot. I'm just worried it will leak everywhere. Thanks
Soph x

It leaks everywhere lol you just have to be super super careful x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Perron Rigot waxes and have bought an empty tin for my hot wax, these tins come with a plastic lid that goes on the tin and then my wax pot lid goes on over that.
This keeps the wax warm while traveling to appointments, makes it easy to swap between hot wax and strip wax and stops spillages too.

I have my wax pot sat in a basket and just pack all my essentials round it never once have I had a spill lol

Oh brill. Thank you both! Very new to waxing. Love the idea of the tin, I will try that! X

I do the same as baggybear. The perron rigot tins are a god send x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree about the tins, they are great but I was mobile for over 10 years with no spillages. I put all my waxing stuff into a childs toy box, you know the plastic ones you can buy, the stacking ones. I would wedge the pot with the rest of the bottles and strips etc to stop it moving around inside the box.

To be honest by the time you leave a client's house you wax will be cooling down anyway and less fluid and the pot won't be full anyway. :green:

Thank you everyone.
I'm going to see how I get on tightly packing them, then poss the tins :) x

I have been mobile for a couple of years and never spilt wax,till yesterday,all over the backs eat of my new car,removed most of it just need to remove the rest,gutted! I am going to be order the tins from now on,thanks :)

Latest posts

Back