Treadmill & exercises?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missljw

Reaction score
I invested in a treadmill a few months ago, used it for a couple of weeks then it started collecting dust! 2 weeks ago I decided I was going to sort myself out, eat healthy, and get on the treadmill! It's not 5&half weeks till I go on holiday so trying my best to get a 'bikini body'. I don't have much weight to lose it's mainly just a little extra on my stomach and to tone up.

Now my question is what would be the best way to achieve this? Any specific exercises that don't need equipment? Any ways of making the most of using a treadmill, I've read Doing short bursts of high intensity is best?

Any help is much appreciated!

Hold your stomach muscles in as you walk at an incline , form is very important because your muscles will tighten in position you have them in 😉
Also you could do some sit-ups and leg lifts for your tummy , just lay on floor and hold your legs an inch off the floor for a 5 count and repeat as much as you want 😀

Hold your stomach muscles in as you walk at an incline , form is very important because your muscles will tighten in position you have them in 😉
Also you could do some sit-ups and leg lifts for your tummy , just lay on floor and hold your legs an inch off the floor for a 5 count and repeat as much as you want 😀

Thank you! Is there any specific Excercises to help the little roll of fat under my boobs? It never seems to budge! Haha.

If you can download apps to your phone I recommend the 30 day ab challenge! Am on day 2 myself and have noticed a difference already:biggrin: xxx

Am doing couch to 5k and there is a squat challenge app too but haven't tried that yet.xxx

If you can download apps to your phone I recommend the 30 day ab challenge! Am on day 2 myself and have noticed a difference already:biggrin: xxx

Am doing couch to 5k and there is a squat challenge app too but haven't tried that yet.xxx

Really? That's good if you notice a difference so quick. I will have a look!
I've got my fitness pal that I'm tracking calories so hopefully that will help as I never realised how many calories are in some foods!!

I know its hard to believe! I was watching secret eaters last night and they were saying if you eat too many linseed's it can push calorie intake up a good bit, makes me so depressed if I have to watch my linseed intake!:lol: xxx

HIIT! 2 mins of running at a comfortable pace followed by 1 minute running like you are being chased by a hungry lion! 30 mins a day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How are you finding the couch to 5k? I've downloaded this but not started it yet x

HIIT! 2 mins of running at a comfortable pace followed by 1 minute running like you are being chased by a hungry lion! 30 mins a day

I'll definitely try that! Should it be everyday? At the moment I'm doing 3-4 days a week and on the other day just light Excercises.

How are you finding the couch to 5k? I've downloaded this but not started it yet x

I've not looked into this, is it to help lose weight or more a way to build yourself up for marathons etc.

I've not looked into this, is it to help lose weight or more a way to build yourself up for marathons etc.

To be honest any type of exercise will help with weight loss. Think they do an actual training app for marathons, but the couch to 5k is for complete beginners who have never run before. Think its over a 14 week period, building you up slowly for running.

I've downloaded it but not tried it yet x

To be honest any type of exercise will help with weight loss. Think they do an actual training app for marathons, but the couch to 5k is for complete beginners who have never run before. Think its over a 14 week period, building you up slowly for running.

I've downloaded it but not tried it yet x

Ah right yeah. I've never ran before but just taking it slowly to start with and building up. Done my own plan of how long/speeds I'll run at each day and exercises for the next few weeks. Taking my measurements every couple of weeks to see any loss. Haven't got scales so can't so actual weight loss, but I'm not bothered what I weigh aslong as I feel healthy and look fine! It's not like you walk around with a sign saying how much you weigh haha

Latest posts

Back