Treatment Swapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you take part in a treatment swap?

• Yes, yes, yes!

Votes: 121 86.4%
  • No way!

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Only if it was regulated

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
i would love to do this im dying for a massage!! im based in middleton in manchester 10 mins drive from the city centre :)

I swap nails, brows, tans etc for body wraps and massages with my friend. works really well, especially as she lives opposite me!

Anybody in Kent who would swap HD brows for a cut and blowdry? I love the look of them, I'm mobile myself so don't mind travelling :)
I'm a hairdresser by the way, eleven years experience

I occasionally do swapsies! I do nails in exchange for waxing or aromatherapy facials but she is so busy its difficult. Id love to broaden my horizons! :) I need to learn more services to offer and swap!

Thanks Noodle!!

ooowww!!! going to look now! thanks! :)

Maybe it could be a new area for Salon Guinea Pig to move into? https://www.salonguineapig.co.uk/ - I've been running that site for just under 5 years now, and it's suddenly had a resurgence of interest, thanks to being featured on Channel 4's SuperScrimpers, and with me recently introducing email notifications on there, so that people who are signed up can get an email sent to them when someone in their area needs models for treatments they are interested in...

Thanks Ruth for your fantastic site. I have used it a few times now :).

I live in Dorset & am good friends with a training Neil's Yard massage therapist. In return of a full body pamper, I wax her underarm, leg & bikini. No money involved. Fab! Trouble is, I could do with a massage more often so if any of you geeks live nearby, message me for a swap :) x

I swap with a Personal Trainer (she gets the better deal!) I also swap with a Reiki/Tarot lady...I think its a brilliant idea! x

I treatment swap with a fellow therapist as we both trained with Kim so wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Treatments swaps are great
were about are you hun i'd be interested in having a wax by some one kim trained.... x

I don't suppose there's anyone south Birmingham / Worcester way? I'm in Bromsgrove and happy to do nails in return for waxing / nails / hair / anything! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't swap beauty treatments but last week I paid for party bags for my little girls birthday with 2 sets of Gelish, helium for the balloons was paid for with an eyebrow wax and a bed was paid for with 2 sets of Gelish. Last year I did the same and paid for a bouncy castle with 3 spray tans. All of the swappers were Mums from my children's school. It's a great way to save money, I'd rather spend my time than my money. I would like to find a Kim Lawless trained person near me to do my intimate waxing because I can do underarms and brows etc myself but can't be bothered to do a proper high leg or g string so just end up doing a strip each side. I'm in Maidenhead.

I swap with a couple of people i trained with! i always on look out for new swaps though! the more treatments the better! So anyone in Whitley bay feel free to message me :D
(i dont advertise that on website,facebook or anything like that just through friends!)
Sammy Anne's | Beauty & Holistic Therapies

Latest posts

Back