Treatment time and cost ? please help.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyuk

Reaction score
Hugs ladies, i have some research to do for college and have to get at least 3 different times and prices for different systems, can you help please ?

Ok i need time and cost for the systems below please :Love:

Acrylic tip and overlay ?
Acrylic natural nail and overlay ?
Acrylic sculptured ?
Gel tip and ovelay ?
Gel natural anil overlay ?
Preformed nails ?
Nail wrap system- can be fibreglass or silk ?

If you can help me I would appreciate it so much ladies, thanks very much in advance. :wink2:

Can anyone offer me help ? please :lick:

Hi

For the costs I would go round to local salons and compare their prices.

Maybe try a search for the timings as there have been loads of useful threads about this.

HTH
xxx

I have actually done that hun, and have got 2 different salon price lists, i thought it would be good to have some info from some other location :hug:

I assume what your college want you to do is go around to salons in your area and pick up price lists. This is useful information for you when you start your own business so that you are able to pitch your own prices at a competitive level. Most of us who run business will probably keep an eye on prices locally. So, personally, really think its a worthwhile exercise for your to do.

There are people from all over the Country and World on this site, so their prices might not be relevant to you.

As for timing, it takes me around 1.5 to 2 hours to do a full set of fibreglass tips and overlay, 35 for an infill, 45 minutes for a refibre and rebalance, 45 minutes for a manicure.

Latest posts

Back