Treatments for damaged hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireJones

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Had a client contact me regarding highlights, went for a consultation, to start with she had base 4... Went to salon for bleach bath brought it up to 6/7 they then put colour base 6 on. She then had another mobile hairdresser do highlights then flood with a around 5.4 ( a lot of red ). She is wanting caramel / blonde highlights !

I have refused to do this colour as of yet until the condition is in a much better state, I heard jocio k pak is good ? Xx

There's a threat already for this have a look xx

Hi Geeks,

Had a client contact me regarding highlights, went for a consultation, to start with she had base 4... Went to salon for bleach bath brought it up to 6/7 they then put colour base 6 on. She then had another mobile hairdresser do highlights then flood with a around 5.4 ( a lot of red ). She is wanting caramel / blonde highlights !

I have refused to do this colour as of yet until the condition is in a much better state, I heard jocio k pak is good ? Xx

Kpak deep penetrating reconstructor is good. And i love the macadamia oil range. But yes there are other threads you may find useful x

Latest posts

Back