Trendy nail wraps/minx pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fion4

Reaction score
Hi
I’ve just starting doing these and I am practising on friends and family. I am mobile and would just like to know what other people charge im only charging them the cost of materials but when I am confident enough im not sure what to charge clients apparently they is a salon doing minx for £10 but that’s seems really cheap.
Regards
Fiona

£10 is too cheap. They won't be covering their costs adequately. Ignore what they do, they won't be doing it for too long anyway. Charge a reasonable price in line with other salons in your area.

if they are charging £10 then i dont know why they bother! They are practically working for nothing. Do a review of what is being charged in the area and whether it is actually Minx or TNW etc, and assess what your time is worth! Dont undersell yourself - a price war is no good for anyone and i doubt anyone charging £10 will be doing it for long!

I really dont know how they are doing them for £10.00 xx

I do them for £20.00 which is still low and I use as litle as possible to try and get as much as possible out of 1 sheet x

If you offer a good treatment regime, and can back it up with excellent customer service, then you have no reason to charge anything other than a fair price. That price is an accumulation of the stock costs, other on costs, and what your time is worth. Granted you should be more or less in line with other technicians in your area (at least those that are charging a fair price), but charging anything less than a realistic price is pointless. There are enough threads on here about pricing too low and having to up your charges without losing customers.

I'm mobile in Dewsbury and all around are charging from £13 to £18 I'm charging £25 for toes and I'm still getting clients from all over asking me to go and put Minx on them.

Latest posts

Back