Trendy nail wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtastic

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I bought some trendy nail wraps at the Beauty show last year and having moved house since only just found them hiding in a box!

Are they as good as Minx and do you just need a hairdrier to heat the adhesive?
How long can I advertise that they should last for to my clients and will a hot bath or shower not make them peel off?

Sorry that I sound a bit clueless but inbetween moving , I had a baby and feel like I've been out of the loop for a while and would love some advice!
Thank you !!

Hi,

Firstly congrats on baby x

I saw Trendy Wraps demo's and it looked really nice.

I thought the little branded hairdryer was so cute.

As long as you follow all the prep correctly they will last. Obviously longer on toenails.

They are thicker than Minx, I prefer Minx's flexibility and workability.

Hope this helps a bit x

Thanks for that, can you advertise that Minx would last for 2 weeks on the hands and 4 weeks on the toes, just so I can compare with the Trendy wraps

Also if I go for Minx , is the training necessary, and how much approx does each set cost?

Thanks again xx

I'll PM you x

Minx 100% for me!

and i personally HATE the thought of going into a salon and them using a hairdryer to apply anything to my nails!! i think its unprofessional!

Also the hairdryer waffs them around and you cant even tell if they are heated up enough as they are flipping back and forth and you cant apply them under heat as you cant hold the dryer and apply them!

I love Minx but the Trendy Demo was so good. No wafting honest... And the branded dryer really is pretty. Tempted to buy one as a travel hairdryer lol

Latest posts

Back