Tria? Home laser hair removal.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zingara

Reaction score
Have come across this through another (non-beauty) forum and it is being raved about, by a couple of ladies who have used Rio (which they say was an utter waste of time - no surprise there), and have also used salon laser/IPL and are saying this is as effective and is worth the (somewhat rather heavier than Rio) investment.

Tria: Permanent laser hair removal system for home use

It costs £675 (info freely available on the website). A little research shows its more popular in the states currently than here....telatively new here in fact. But cropping up more and more.

I'm intrigued....am usually dead set against home treatments, but I'm also not planning on being so naive as to not actualy believe that one day something may come along that may actually work.

I'm not asking becasue I'm considering it....more just becasue I like to stay aware and informed. I'd certainly be interested to know if any US geeks have come across it, and anyone who has tried it?

Bump....no one?

Latest posts

Back