Trial Kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
I have read a lot on here lately about companys doing trial kits, wethern they are free or not, and was wondering if anyone knows wether creative do a starter kit or sample kit? I would love to trial their stuff.

how do i get one?

do u not have to have trained with creative to use their stuff?would love a trial kit of their gel!!!where do i get me one???:D

sorry i don't know about your area, if yoou know where it's available there & contact them. I know here they cost just under $30. I'm sure somebody else will be able to fill you in on how it works over there.

I would think Creative \Head office culd help you:
0113 2750433.
Very helpful folk!

carend said:
do u not have to have trained with creative to use their stuff?would love a trial kit of their gel!!!where do i get me one???:D
I maybe wrong, but I think you can get a trial kit, then if you like ti & want to use you have to convert. Like I said maybe wrong works different here.

beautynails said:
I maybe wrong, but I think you can get a trial kit, then if you like ti & want to use you have to convert. Like I said maybe wrong works different here.
Hey! when did you go to Oz?!
Sorry, I did'nt notice you were'nt in the UK!

RuthW said:
I would think Creative \Head office culd help you:
0113 2750433.
Very helpful folk!

Ah thanks for that-keep trying to register on their site but they won't let me!!!:cry: and they never reply to my emails!!!

oooh might have to give them a call. anyone know how much it costs over here?

harvey said:
oooh might have to give them a call. anyone know how much it costs over here?
its about £25 for the starter kit but you get a 4oz retention+, pink powder, white powder, solar oil, a polish & a couple more bits
or the trial kit has a small ret+, etc & they are less than £10
hthxx

oh sounds good

Latest posts

Back