Tricky eyelash extension client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppydaisy

Reaction score
Help me!!

Today my client was very twitchy when it came to taping down bottom eyelashes which made it very difficult. also once she closed her eyes her eyelashes seemed to disappear which was a nightmare, any tips please one eye was def worse than the other. I'm not looking forward to the Infills. Xx

Have you tried using the gel pads instead of the tape? I personally find them so much easier & quicker than faffing about trying to ‘pin’ down all the lower lashes with the tape, especailly if it's a particulary twitchy client, they don't tend to like us poking about too much when their eyes are open! :lol:
Also with ref to the lashes disappearing, do you mean they seem to fold under the top of the tape? In which case I’d move the tape/pads a little further down or if that wasn’t it I’d use approx a 2inch strip of micro pore tape, de-tack it and apply one end of it to the top of the client's eyelid and apply the other end straight up, just above the client's brow, this should help to lift the lashes up a bit so they aren’t resting or disappearing on the lower lid, don’t pull too much though as you don’t want their eyes open and I’m sure it wouldn’t feel too great either! :)

HTH's

HI I had a client like this when I first started it was so bad I had to say to her that I was sorry but i just couldnt do them her eyes twitched really badly and her lashes also disappeared when she closed her eyes.

Anyway she came back and we gave it another try she is now a regular client.

I do the following now with her, I tape the bottom lashes first as I tape them down I put the edge nearest her eye down first then as I put the rest of the tape down I sort of pull the lower lid down (towards cheek) very gently this just pulls the lower lid down slightly and stops the bottom lashes pushing against the top lashes.
I then put the gel pads over the tape but a bit further down than I normally do.
I get her to close her eyes and use a little more tape over the brow to lift the top lid slightly this means that the lashes arent sitting on top of the gel pad or disappearing

I hope this helps and makes sense I am really bad at explaining things by writing them down, Good luck with your lashing am sure you will be a pro in no time

Deb
x

Thanks so much for this I'm going back on sat and am not looking forward !!!! Do you mean you start at the inner eye and pull down that way xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back