Trolls of your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a reviews box on the right where your clients write reviews, but the star ratings is completely separate to that (under the page name) and are anonymous. I thought this was the part that everyone was referring to when they could see who left them. Ah never mind.

When people write reviews or recommendations as it used to be called they can also fill in the star rating. These are all shown to the page admin in the same area. I get a list of what people have said, people who have filled the star rating out & also those that have done both. HTH

I've had 4 one star ratings that I was able to see. I wrote a polite comment asking what we did wrong as we are always trying to improve....and yep, none had ever been before and have never heard of my business. Someone said that she didn't even know how it would have happened. SORT IT OUT FACEBOOK!! :(

How can you check who gives you a review? I thought some of them were anonymous?

I had 3 one star reviews on my business page - my only one star reviews...

I hadn't treated a single one of them! And one was an old friend who must have thought it would remain anonymous!

They all got a shock when I politely asked them why they had done so and either deleted or changed it!

But at first it wouldn't let me see who had done it and that was very disheartening! I take pride in my work and absolutely fair enough if somebody genuinely thinks I am only worth 'one star' but if they do I want to know why and I want to fix it 👊

I have 6 reviews on my page (all 5* i am relieved to say, well atm anyway) - how do you find out who has left them please?

Hi I would just like to pass comment here as the other day I was on my friends page who has a salon. She sent me a text saying u have just reviewed my page as 2 stars lol you could of done 5stars I said eeee I havnt.Anyway to cut along story short I have done this a few times with out realising. As wen u scroll down on a samsung some times you press the stars with out realising like I have. Just a thort everyone :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I would just like to pass comment here as the other day I was on my friends page who has a salon. She sent me a text saying u have just reviewed my page as 2 stars lol you could of done 5stars I said eeee I havnt.Anyway to cut along story short I have done this a few times with out realising. As wen u scroll down on a samsung some times you press the stars with out realising like I have. Just a thort everyone :) xx

I had a client in this evening who works in a different industry & she said she'd had a nosey on a competitors page, anyhow months later when she had another nosey she said she noticed it said she had reviewed him 2 stars, she said she was mortified & changed it straight away. So obviously it really is very easy to do on phone apps. I'm just worried incase I have done it now!

Iv done it a few times and mortified worst thing dont know how to correct it hahaha just appologised. Also hope know one does it to my page to be fair everyone has a nosey lol.
X

I have a one star review too, I'm mostly 4-5 stars and it's really bothering me! How do you see who left them?

Lipstick kisses think you can see who left them. As my friend new I had done hers lol.

The ratings tab under my business page name is saying I have one of each 1,3 & 4 star ratings but when I click on where people leave comments/ratings, all I can see is the 5 star ratings. I think you can leave private ratings which can only be seen from mutual friends of that person - there is a privacy tab when you are posting.

I have accidentally done it on my S4. I wouldn't mind but I then got a load of abuse from the page owner and her freinds (she is a geek) and got accused of bullying.
Yes I was on her page being a nosy cow but I genuinely did not mean to click review :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back