Trouble removing Young Nails Mani Q gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenc1985

Reaction score
Hi all
Im having trouble removin mani q gel polish. I file off shine and soak in acetone. It never comes off. I end up filing and buffing off. So hard to remove. Anyone else have same problem xxx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it really is awful, nobody enjoys being buffed to death. :sad:

Yea its a pain. Anyone have any ideas of a quicker better way for removals

Yea its a pain. Anyone have any ideas of a quicker better way for removals

Yes! Change brands!

If your having trouble as I did with my young nails mani-q. Then once you followed all the steps up to the foils stage, pop the hand in a bag then into heated mitts. It comes off better. Alternatively buy a brand that is less expensive that is easier to remove. I found it awfull stuff and it's so expensive.

I hate it! I bought a a package of 8 colors and the mini led light and used it one time because the removal is so bad!! Waste of money!

Ok so girls any recommendations of another brand xxxx

Ok so I am biased but you cant beat our Effex soak off polish . Well priced and a lovely range of colours :biggrin:

We do shade sticks if people have trouble with colours plus I like to think our customer service is second to none

Effex All Colours Archives - Nails International

Are you using Protein Bond over the whole nail before applying your base coat? If so, that could be why it's so hard to remove.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am great friends with one of their trainers and she openly admits that mani q is not the best so much so she doesnt even use it in her salon. She says they are great with l&p and gel. In my experience its always the top coat that determines the removal time, people talk about the base but its the top coat that the remover has to penetrate first!

Are you using Protein Bond over the whole nail before applying your base coat? If so, that could be why it's so hard to remove.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using SalonGeek mobile app

I only used protein bond on the free edge and it was still a pain to remove.

I only used protein bond on the free edge and it was still a pain to remove.

Have you seen their video on YouTube about how to remove mani q. The guy even recommends using a drill to take off the product. Who the hell uses a drill to remove a gel polish. Surely that's entering the territory of NSS nail bars. Change brands is my only advice. These people at young nails use drills for everything. Nearly every video they do has a drill in it, either for shaping- removal- taking off length, you name it and they have an attachment for it.
Not only that but they are soooo expensive.😁😁😁

Latest posts

Back