Tumble?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
Is anyone watching? I thought Lucy done fab but marks were so low x

OMG how fit is that boxer that's just been on..... I was drooling so much I missed his name........!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I think Alex could not stop getting flustered too. I don't no his name either xx

We spotted the most important thing.... The fact that he's FIT!!! Lol my eldest daughter who is 7 is in squad at her gym club so she is loving it bless her! (so is mummy but for very different reasons!! 😉😄) xx

It's Carl Froch. I only caught a wee bit of it as hubby didnt want to watch it :( xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's Carl Froch. I only caught a wee bit of it as hubby didnt want to watch it :( xx

I can understand, he probably felt a little threatened!! Lol x

I'm usually at my oh at weekends but not this weekend! I'm not thinking it's his cup of tea either, was good mind, a change xx

Rather odd cause he's right in to Strictly!!!
Xx

Isn't the footie season starting soon? I think a hour or two on a Saturday night is least they could do in return ;) xx

Rather odd cause he's right in to Strictly!!!
Xx

Funny then..... Remind him the costumes are skimpier on the women in this one!! Lol x my OH is out tonight but I'm sure he would watch it, for the sake of our daughter of course!!) lol x

Isn't the footie season starting soon? I think a hour or two on a Saturday night is least they could do in return ;) xx

Started today! Hate having sky sports! Getting ditched tomorrow for a game and he was at a juniors game today.

I'll make a point of making sure its on next week!
Xx

Latest posts

Back