Tunics vs tops/t-shirt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oatridge2006

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have had my own beauty business for 2 years now, run from a home salon. I have just taken on another member of staff and up until now I have always worn smart clothes, not a uniform. As there is now two of us I would prefer to have a little more continuity.
So my question is do you wear or prefer tunics or tops that have the logo on? Also any pics or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Xx

I had a very smart apron embroidered with my business name and wear a pink, black or white t shirt underneath. I've had many compliments on it 😄. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397931763.656082.jpg

Ooo that's lovely! Where did you have them done? I find tunics so warm in the summer, this would be perfect! Xx

I had a very smart apron embroidered with my business name and wear a pink, black or white t shirt underneath. I've had many compliments on it 😄. View attachment 62527

Love this! I am currently looking into buying a new tunic as have outgrown mine 😳 but this is a brilliant idea. I have seen other people comment on previous threads about aprons but couldn't ever work out how they could look smart but this one is lovely. Where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking? Does it just tie up at the back like a normal apron? X

It's from Diamond Designs, Ellisons sell them too. it criss crosses at the back over the shoulders and ties . I had it embroidered by Tip top embroidery and my logo was done by Carl at Verve. It does look really classy and I'm very pleased with it 😃😃

Thanks so much, is tip top embroidery online? X

Latest posts

Back