Turned Out Nice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny

Reaction score
:irked:
turned out nice again

Hiya Geeks
just thought i would share my pants day

had a real bad day today
got wet three times b4 arrive at work
had to get a taxi today..dont ask:cry:
had to carry some equipment...sooo trying to load the boot of the taxi in pooring rain while the taxi driver shouted out the window(i'm not getting wet love):mad:
all the other girls put wet clothes in tumble dryer..so they were nice and dry for work
My client followed me in...so i sat in wet clothes all morning ..my hair was getting flatter and flatter as the day went on.

such a busy day doing holiday folk all day

Just to finish things off today
I woke with a sore throat/ear ache/my periods/a bad head and felt sick:cry:

BUT GUESS WHAT..:green:I'M SUCH A FIGHTER

Ive worked off all my symptons and its turned out a triffic day

Ive just had tea and now i'm chilling with my geek crew

HOWS YOUR DAY TODAY

Jenx

:) I have had a good day, took a day's holiday from work, I was being a hand model for a fellow geek at CND Leigh, so I sat all day doing absolutley nothing and being pampered, and it was nice to put a face to a fellow geek. :lol:

I've had a fab day today, it's been a national holiday in Spain and pretty much like a Sunday :D
Back to work tomorrow.

Glad your day finished better than it started x

I've had a fab day today, it's been a national holiday in Spain and pretty much like a Sunday :D
Back to work tomorrow.

Glad your day finished better than it started x

Why does England have the fewest holiday's it is so annoying when we have to go to work and other countries are having siesta, never mind I still got the day off.

Glad you had a fab day:)

So sorry your day started ****e! but look you come through it!!:lol:
I hope that your day 2morro will start much brighter mate!

I have had the day home with my 10 year old son, sat under a duvet watching sky movies all day!!! we have been very lazy!!
however now I cant sleep coz I ent worked hard enough today!!!:irked:
you are probably in a lovely deep sleep now ....:cry:

xxxx

:irked:

just thought i would share my pants day

Jenx

I'm terribly sorry hun! I completely mis-read your post. I thought you said "just thought i would share my pants today"!!!! :eek: I thought that was a bit strange... :green:

Sorry you've had a bad day. But can I just say that completely mis-reading your post cheered me up no end!!! :green:

Latest posts

Back