Turquoise blue gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
I use gelish, shellac and artistic colour gloss and can't seem to find a nice bright turquoise colour that's more blue than green. Any recommendations?

I use gelish, shellac and artistic colour gloss and can't seem to find a nice bright turquoise colour that's more blue than green. Any recommendations?
How about Gelish One Cool Cat?

Hi thanks but I have this and it's not as bright as I would like. I know i could try putting it over white but still not sure it's the look I'm after.

Hi thanks but I have this and it's not as bright as I would like. I know i could try putting it over white but still not sure it's the look I'm after.
Have you looked at INK London iLac colours, they have Ocean Breeze, Turquoise or INK&Co?

I'll take a look thanks. Hopefully I could use my gelish Base and top coat with this brand as they are meant to be universal and work well with artistic gloss

I thinking maybe shellac Aqua-intance?

I was looking for the colour in this picture and have managed to create my own from 3 gelish colours seen in second pic, I'm really happy with result

Attachments

• 1485986969067.jpg
    1485986969067.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1485987052574.jpg
    1485987052574.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 29
I was looking for the colour in this picture and have managed to create my own from 3 gelish colours seen in second pic, I'm really happy with result
This is GORGEOUS! I have been looking for something like this for awhile! What 3 did you use, if you don't mind sharing? And what ratio?

Arctic freeze, rub me sarong way and one cool cat. Equal amounts of each but just keep mixing till you get exactly what you are after.

Have you tried Artistic Mani of my dreams? It is a great turquoise blue and has been very popular for me!

Latest posts

Back