Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eileensteve

Reaction score
Just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to all the Geeks who post the fantastic tutorials as a fairly new Geek i find them fantastic...loads of great tips and ideas for all levels...thank you to everyone who contributes to them :hug:

Just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to all the Geeks who post the fantastic tutorials as a fairly new Geek i find them fantastic...loads of great tips and ideas for all levels...thank you to everyone who contributes to them :hug:

As one of the contributors, I say thank you for your kind words. I was beginning to think no one knew where they were any more (despite the sticky at the top of the page telling everyone how to find them )? Easier to just post a question and get someone else to do the work for you!
Bless you , Thanks. :hug:

I am a "newbie" geek also, I just found the tutorials and have been reading them everyday, they are great and have helped me so much !!!!

I am a "newbie" geek also, I just found the tutorials and have been reading them everyday, they are great and have helped me so much !!!!

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back