TV - Does anyone remember?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Was just thinking about a couple of television programmes I used to watch and really enjoyed. One was A place in France with Nippy and Nigel and the other was No Going Back - Chaos at the Castle. Just wondered if anyone remembers these and any other programmes we have all forgotten about.

Yes I watched both, loved them.
I used to like at home with the Braithwaites where she won all that money and kept it a secret from her husband.

I used to like at home with the Braithwaites where she won all that money and kept it a secret from her husband.

I used to love home with the braithwaites!! 😊 Does anyone remember the kids decorating programme ... The kids got like 2-3 rooms to pick an they could transform it to anything... Someone did a McDonald's kitchen, someone did a bouncy castle living room an someone did a nail bar under the stairs (I remember that as I tried to copy 😁) xx

I used to love at home with the braithwaites!! x

Latest posts

Back