Twitter users fancy free chocolate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrunchBunch

Reaction score
I'm officially obsessed with Tesco's pull a crackers comp, if you're on twitter tweet #pullacracker & then click on your connect tab, tesco send you a link to pull a cracker with another tweeter - I've won loads of lindt chocolate & my hubby won a kindle fire! Amazing :-D

Woohoo, thanks for sharing.

I'm not on Twitter but if ever there was a worthwhile incentive (and chocolate is definitely one of those), I think perhaps I ought to join! It'd be rude not to really wouldn't it? :lol:

I've just tweeted it so I'm waiting on a link. I hope I win! That was great your husband won a kindle btw! X

Ahh all I won is choccy :( no kindle for me. Haha it's fab tho! Well done tesco xxx

I know! What's his is mine hey? He doesn't get any chocolate though obv. If you search #pullacracker you can tweet it back to any old random that has the same hashtag, if you do it 7 or 8 times you'll get 5 links back to try. Ace x

Are they supposed to just send you a link after you tweet it?

4 crackers and I didnt win anything :cry: I'm all out of crackers now so no choccy for me.

Now I'm going to set up a twitter account for my husband :)

I've done two and lost both. :( Just waiting for a few more links to come through.

I don't use twitter but I've to it lol mine is @princessholly can someone ill a cracker with me? Lol x

I now have 3 choccie bars... hardly a kindle but still great :)

Hi thank you!
Where do they send you the link? Im not very good with twitter lol!

Holly i tweeted you x

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Apparently princessholly is out if crackers so tesco tweeted

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

I know :( I just searched people and tweeted them back, thank you tho won 2 bars lol x

Where is my connect tab on twitter?
Hardly ever used it, can't find it.

Tesco is out of cracker we have to do it with other people now.

Oh poo! I don't know how to do it.

i won 2 choc on work account and now on personal have 1 choc and 3 crackers left @networkingkatie xx

Anyone wanna pull a cracker with me? haha
@missljw_x

I will missljw. What do I do? I want choccy!!!!

Latest posts

Back