Twitter users fancy free chocolate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My twitter name is
@nailsxpressuk

My twitter name is
@nailsxpressuk

Have you managed it yet? On a pc connect is on the black bar at the top, on an iphone it's on the bottom x

Oh yes found it but when I type on my iPhone the connect and buttons at the bottom disappear. So what do I do exactly. Sorry for being dim.

Ok, so I just tweeted #pullacracker and pressed the @ sign then pressed Tweet. Think it has sent but don't know where to?? It's confusing.

aw god love you nailsxpress, I don't actually have an iphone so not sure :-(

I've tweeted people. Hopefully it works. I haven't won anything yet. :(

Well I'm all out of crackers and I won one chocolate bar. Time to takeover my husbands twitter.

I didn't get sent a link do I just tweet someone on here saying pullacracker? I'm clueless lol! X

I didn't get sent a link do I just tweet someone on here saying pullacracker? I'm clueless lol! X

U and me both xx am on twitter, @kazzikammy xx

Thanks for this thread, I won 5 bars of chocolate lol xx

Oh tweet me! Reenypoppers.

I'm picking some of you to pull crackers with. I'm @lynds4y btw :) x

Wooo, I've won 2 bars of chocolate so far :)

ooooooooo i dont have many twitter friends so add me so i can play pleeeeeeeeeeese ? #lilmissbuffit :D

ooooooooo i dont have many twitter friends so add me so i can play pleeeeeeeeeeese ? #lilmissbuffit :D

Aww I would play with you but the meanies at Tesco said I'm not allowed lol, only allowed 5 crackers per person 😔

Can we please try and keep this thread on topic please, as it is slowly morphing itself into an existing thread we have on the site, ie. "What's your Salon Twitter".

Thanks (and hope you all win lots of lovely chocolates!).

Well no chance of chocolate for me. I've tweeted about five people from this thread and havn't received any links from Tesco.

Maybe it went viral and they ran out!

Well no chance of chocolate for me. I've tweeted about five people from this thread and havn't received any links from Tesco.

Maybe it went viral and they ran out!

I think they have to reply, my tweet is @laura_kate929

I've not received anything yet. X

There's still 15,000 prizes, keep at it!

Latest posts

Back