Ultrasonic Artificial Enhancemet Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUTIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Do any of you use this equipment to remove enhancemnts? I must admit it sounds like a good idea :? I hate sitting around waiting for clients acrylic to disolve. I was hoping someone can tell me roughly how much it costs, and how effective (timewise) it is. Should I invest in one? will it be at Excel?

Hi there,
I have one of these machines and I wouldn`t be without it, Its a great investment and it halves the time for removal (at least).
The price is around £130 and I got mine from NSI. They are going to be at excel so you should be able to get one

Thanks for that information, did not see them at Excel, maybe was not looking hard enough :( but I did get a brouchure) that has it, so I will be ordering that soon.

Debs, how long then does it take to do a full removal?

It takes 15-30 minutes to remove product depending on whose (and you know who I mean) product I`m removing

Thanks for the information Debbie.

The machine sounds a real time saver ........... maybe I will take a look as I am all in favour of maintaing a good service but saving time as well.

Dee x

hi all

How does this thing work (sorry i ave never heard of one)

If it is good i might have to get one (does any one know where from)

Cazza

Pooh said:
The machine sounds a real time saver ........... Dee x

Sorry but, I use double dippers, they cost around £6.99 and to remove enhancements takes about 15-25 minutes with product remover - less that 30 minutes and £123 cheaper :oops: :rolleyes: ;)

Mrs Geek said:
double dippers, they cost around £6.99

What are they Mrs Geek???

Thanks
T

they are two black plastic 'molded' dishes with five finger 'holes' impressed in to them which you pour Product Remover into - you them place your hand and place a finger in each space! If you only need to soak one or two nails off, place remover in the holes allocated to the fingers that need soaking - simple :idea: :tongue:

I was taught to place my full soak off dishes in a larger bowl of "bath temperature" water. This warms the remover and cuts removal time down to 15 minutes. Essential to place a towel over the top though as it does increase fumes. Also put marbles in soak off dish for client to fiddle with - that helps too!

but a little difficult to put marbles in the Double Dippers - finger hot water in a bowl with a double dipper in one would work even more quickly yes :idea: for goodness sake - don't EVER heat Remover in the microwave - you could blow your salon / kitchen up!!! :shock: :shock: :pale:

Yes - on one course I went on they said about a tech in the US who warmed acetone in the microwave, the microwave sparked, it exploded and blew most of her face off. She later died!

Let that be a lesson to all of us.

ella said:
Yes - on one course I went on they said about a tech in the US who warmed acetone in the microwave, the microwave sparked, it exploded and blew most of her face off. She later died! Let that be a lesson to all of us.

My goodness :shock: :shock: that's terrible :pale: :pale: Listen up everyone!! WORK SMART!! :salute:

I thought I would share this with you lol..........It's a kind of sharing evening....just had to share my Haribos with hubby lol .........

I use a Quick Soak bowl , it's a kind of bowl, that has the shape of a firm hot wate bottle............ you fill it with warm water, put on the screw cap.....fill it with product remover.......and it takes next to no time to remove my used products..............

From a great gal called Fiona...........Natural Nails.........
quicksoak.gif

sorry about the image size, I thought I put the piccie up so peeps know, what it looks like ............
http://www.naturalnailsbyfiona.co.uk
love Ruth xxxx

...looks fab - awsome Fee!!!!

Well ruthie if they are not knicking our haribo from under our noses they are scoffing the blomming lot when were not about :D i have a new bag for you here, which will be hot footing its way over to you for being the queen of fiberglass and forever helpful :D pm me babe and let me know where to post it to.
im not sure for how much longer its safe in my kitchen cupboard :D i have threatened with death if he so much as looks at them again :D shame on him for them not making it to excel aye girl ;)
nickki jonesx :D
ps fiona how much are your soak off bowls babe?

nailsbynicola said:
ps fiona how much are your soak off bowls babe?
They cost £13.99. Please if anyone is interested do it privately, rather than through the public board.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back