Ultrasonic Cold Fusion - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
Hey guys so I offer ultra sonic cold fusion as a hair extension method and I have the Loof Machine, I've done three heads and it takes FOREVER to melt down the bonds!! Can anyone recommend another machine that might be better?

I'm guessing you have to be trained by Great Lengths to get their machine, which I'm not!

I can't really be spending 5 hours on a full head!!! 😫😫😫😫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a loof? Theyre hit & miss, you could get another one which might run hotter (ive 2 a hot & a cold spare)

I find a quality italian keratin is best with loofs or your wrestling with sticky gloop, though im 5hrs for ultrasonics too due to all the folding! Gawd knows how wonderful hair say 90mins full head :eek::eek: you can buy their machine but its eyewateringly costly!!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it a loof? Theyre hit & miss, you could get another one which might run hotter (ive 2 a hot & a cold spare)

I find a quality italian keratin is best with loofs or your wrestling with sticky gloop, though im 5hrs for ultrasonics too due to all the folding! Gawd knows how wonderful hair say 90mins full head :eek::eek: you can buy their machine but its eyewateringly costly!!

I've seen their application video on the wonderful hair website and they don't fold the bonds, just fit the folded bond around the hair and fuse the bond and hair using the machine.
With the system professional machine they do fold the bonds after they have softened

I think thats the bond rather then machine there, they have their own bond which snaps in half dont they,, still i could easily add a couple of 'faff' hours to that time :o :D

I've looked for where to purchase the Wonderful Hair machine and can't see anything I'm guessing you need to train with them as well?

I dont believe so but its around 3k plus vat :o!!! I cant see the value in that (i think ultrasonic machines should be multistrand clamp and go) i just expect to buy a new loof each year and hope its a decent one as i think the key to a good ultrasonic bond comes from the tip on the hair

Hmmm maybe I should try tipping my own hair and see if that's any better. Although I'm pretty skeptical about the whole method, it's marketed as gentler than hot fusion but I'm not 100% convinced. Will just stick to my rubbish Loof for now lol xx

Try wonderful hair extensions I know there system is £1995 and you get 2 days training, our salon trained up and we are happy with the results and so are the clients. Full heads can take up to 3 hrs that's start to finish, you need need to practice. The machine is is quick. Go to the website www.wonderfulhair.co.uk I hope this helps

Hey guys so I offer ultra sonic cold fusion as a hair extension method and I have the Loof Machine, I've done three heads and it takes FOREVER to melt down the bonds!! Can anyone recommend another machine that might be better?

I'm guessing you have to be trained by Great Lengths to get their machine, which I'm not!

I can't really be spending 5 hours on a full head!!! 😫😫😫😫

Hi go on www.wonderfulhair.co.uk and leave a message and they will reply back. There system is quick and easy to use and your clients will love it. The quality of there hair is amazing too. I hope this helps

Latest posts

Back