Unbelievable facial treatment/con

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezie

Reaction score
https://skillsology.com/course/details/Beauty-Scho
http://www.dailycandy.com/london/article/42550/Gold+Rush

I'm sure someone will have it done but the line [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, serif][SIZE=-1]"After manual lymphatic drainage, pure 24-carat sheets are placed over your face, followed by more nano mist and a gentle massage until your skin absorbs all the gold" [/SIZE][/FONT]amazed me surely it's not going to penetrate let alone be totally absorbed. I've seen it all now! Am I missing something here? Is there any scientific basis to this?

Last edited:
:rolleyes: and tomorrow the moon will rise at 6am, chocolate will be found to be a real food group and Patrick Swaysy will ring to say he can't live without me:green: Oh and you know I'm Angalina's exact double don't you?

Exactly my thoughts! Your post made me chuckle!:lol:

The manufacturers of that gold treatment actually e-mailed me a while back trying to sell it to me, apart from it being totally overpriced, it has no benefit on the skin and wouldn't appeal to anyone trying to give serious skin treatments. I am sure it is one of those passing crazes.

I know that Donald Trump has that treatment in one of his hotels spas, it is one of those treatments that would be linked more to fascination than anything else.

Because I do love different cultures and the history of beauty therapy I do find it fascinating. It is an ayurvedic treatment (which is strange as everything in ayurveda is supposed to be plant based)they have pearl, silver and then gold facials, the gold facial is used for brides before their weddings mostly, they also use it in parts of asia for the same purpose, of course in these countries it is more for royalty and the elite.

Latest posts

Back