under eye puffiness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Has any one got any remedies for under eye puffy ness??

Mine have got really bad over the past month and i dont know whats caused it, i only drink lemon juice, no tea or coffee, get 7 hours sleep a night

Any suggestions????

Could be hormonal i guess. You could try a gentle draining massage from the inner corners of the eye outwards, or gently tapping with the tips of your fingers to move any fluid retention or have a eye treatment in a salon where they can do it for you. Alternatively a cooling eye mask could help.

If it is really bad and is fluid retention the doctor could prescribe you a diuretic.

Are you sure it is not an allergic reaction or that you are using too rich and eye cream or moisturiser on that area? Are you using a separate eye cream and applying it sparingly as the skin is really absorbent around the eyes.:hug:

Unfortunately if it is fat that has been deposited there the only solution is a surgery to remove it.:eek::hug:

Hi weezie

Thanks for your reply

I do use a under eye cream but still seem to have the problem.

Its probably not as bad as i imagine but enough to make me start feeling conscious about it

Perhaps i will try an under eye treatment as you have suggested

jane

Maybe try a eye gel rather than a cream as it would be lighter and you can put it in the fridge so it is nice and cool when applied. Or try applying less cream and just on the eye bone. Hope you enjoy your treatment if you have one. :hug:

Thx Weezie

I do use eye gel in day and eye cream at night so might just stick to eye gel for a bit

do the gentle tapping, use your ring finger to do it, as Weezie recommends.

I also use eyebright lotion from Liz Earle.

Latest posts

Back