Uneven extensions after maintenance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
for individual strands so nanos and micros at maintenance i refit them row by row. I find sometimes especially if there is a lot of strands after the maintenance the extensions are uneven and therefore need quite abit cut off to make it straight again?!:/ is there any way to avoid this? i feel like id be there forever if removed and refitted them strand by strand. thanks!

for individual strands so nanos and micros at maintenance i refit them row by row. I find sometimes especially if there is a lot of strands after the maintenance the extensions are uneven and therefore need quite abit cut off to make it straight again?!:/ is there any way to avoid this? i feel like id be there forever if removed and refitted them strand by strand. thanks!

Do not refit if it doesn’t need to, for the first maintenance appointment I only push up, then after that I will refit one at a time so I put back the same piece every time and then a push up after that ect x

I wouldn’t advise pushing up as this can cause matting, you can check over them and replace and that have fell out or brush out ones which are matted, although I used remove row by row and refit at each maintenance app it does take a while but don’t cut corners

I’ve not had matting at all with my push ups, it’s all about trial and error. Try something out and see how it goes

I’ve not had matting at all with my push ups, it’s all about trial and error. Try something out and see how it goes

You can do this but it is very bad practice and in my opinion lazy, it’s much better if the hair is completely removed brushed through and re-applied, you may not have any issues yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if you do have issues at some point

Latest posts

Back