Uniform for home based salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaGirl-Sophie

Reaction score
Hi all
I am currently downsizing from my salon to a home based salon.

Do all homebased therapists/mobile therapists where a standard beauty uniform? Or customised tshirts? What do you prefer to wear?

I have always worn a uniform and think it looks professional but wanting to know what everyone else thinks/does?

TY

I wear whites, there's plenty in either camp, some go mid way with tabbards/aprons - go with what makes you feel good

I wear whites, there's plenty in either camp, some go mid way with tabbards/aprons - go with what makes you feel good

Thank you [emoji1303]

I always wore a uniform working from home. I liked it x

I wear a beauty uniform top with leggings. In the summer when it was really hot i switched to a black vest top though.

I like to wear a salon tunic and salon trousers for my home salon. Separates home / business in my mind.
During the hot weather I had to resort to cotton sleeveless shirts with the salon trousers.
I've used Diamondesigns and Simon jersey in the past.
Couldn't find any sleeveless tunics from the salon uniform companies - not enough demand I suppose- perhaps they'll start doing some next year after this summer's temperatures! [emoji849]

Latest posts

Back