Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxo

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a hair stylist and a nail tech.
Other stylists wear black and white and therapists wear tunics.
I have been wearing black and white but unsure how professional I look when doing nails.
Whats your opinions?xox

I'm mobile in hair and nails and always wear a tunic with leggings, I've got a pink one and a black one. They look professional but also they save my clothes from gettin ruined! X

I'm mobile too and just bought this week a tunic as I think it would make me look more professional 😊

Hi,
I'm a hair stylist and a nail tech.
Other stylists wear black and white and therapists wear tunics.
I have been wearing black and white but unsure how professional I look when doing nails.
Whats your opinions?xox

There is gorgeous pink tunics!

Are you employed or self employed?
I wear a simple black tshirt with a silver name badge most days, but sometimes wear jeans and tshirt, it always looks professional but being hair only it's fine to wear normal clothes, it's a fashion industry and it shows your style x

I'm employed but she's left it up to me to decide. Think il get a tunic too

I generally wear black, shirt or tshirt with smart trousers and shoes. I think it's important to look professional all times whilst working in salon or mobile.

All of our salon members (regardless of role) wear tunics, black trousers, and smart black shoes. They look great, and look professional

I think doing nails u would be fine in normal clothes.
I like to wear tunic and legginscheck out simon jersey :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back