Universal Contour Wrap or Shrinking Violet Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile-hands

Reaction score
Hi

I am wanting to do a body wrap course asap, which would you recommend?

I have spoken with both companies and they both claim to have the best product, has anyone on salon geek used both Universal Contour Wrap‏ & Shrinking Violet that can tell me the difference?

Kind regards
Angela

Long story short..
Shrinking violet gets rid of pure FAT that can only come back if the client is over eating again.
Universal contour wraps only get rid of the "inches" (of what? Water??) for 30 days.

Shrinking violet is the only wrap on the market that gets rid of pure fat and it completely sells its self now, so to me is the best :)
Hth xx

Long story short..
Shrinking violet gets rid of pure FAT that can only come back if the client is over eating again.
Universal contour wraps only get rid of the "inches" (of what? Water??) for 30 days.

Shrinking violet is the only wrap on the market that gets rid of pure fat and it completely sells its self now, so to me is the best :)
Hth xx

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I better get saving SV costs more than UCW.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I better get saving SV costs more than UCW.

I thought UCW was much more than SV ?! :-/ I haven't used both, but just wanted to add to my post that SV is fab ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought UCW was much more than SV ?! :-/ I haven't used both, but just wanted to add to my post that SV is fab ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

A local supplier does a one day UCW training course free with the purchase of a kit (approx £xxx +vat) SV is a two day course which includes either the large kit for £xxx + VAT or the small kit for £xxx + VAT, but due to the distance I will also need to stop in a hotel for 2 nights.

Think i will be going for the Shrinking Violet course, i have sent them a list of questions... just waiting for a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I did Shrinking Violet about a month ago it was only a 1 day course for new therapists or a 1/2 day course for therapists who already have a certificate in body wraps x

SV is Worth every penny I PROMISE.
Sarah xx

Long story short..

Hth xx

I would like to take this opportunity to explain that Universal Contour Wrap is the only wrap to guarantee results.

It guarantees the clients loses a minimum of 6" from their first treatment, or their money back, and it also guarantees they will maintain that inch loss for a minimum of 30 days, or they receive a free treatment.

Our body wrap is not a water loss body wrap like most - our guarantees back this up and we are the only wrap is have scientific back-up for instant inch loss.

Ultimately in the 20 years we have operated with UCW in the UK, we have realised clients want proven results - our treatment guarantees that.

If you take the time to go through these forums, you will also notice many customers being unhappy at the results of other popular body wraps. With UCW, you simply will not find this - if they don't get the results, they don't pay - it's that simple. However, with less than 1 in 1700 people not obtaining their guaranteed 6" minimum, this is clearly a very rare occurrence.

From a pricing point of view, our prices start from £xxx and payment terms are available to most.

If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Chris Jones

Shrinking Violet all the way, business is booming!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would like to take this opportunity to explain that Universal Contour Wrap is the only wrap to guarantee results.

It guarantees the clients loses a minimum of 6" from their first treatment, or their money back, and it also guarantees they will maintain that inch loss for a minimum of 30 days, or they receive a free treatment.

Our body wrap is not a water loss body wrap like most - our guarantees back this up and we are the only wrap is have scientific back-up for instant inch loss.

Ultimately in the 20 years we have operated with UCW in the UK, we have realised clients want proven results - our treatment guarantees that.

If you take the time to go through these forums, you will also notice many customers being unhappy at the results of other popular body wraps. With UCW, you simply will not find this - if they don't get the results, they don't pay - it's that simple. However, with less than 1 in 1700 people not obtaining their guaranteed 6" minimum, this is clearly a very rare occurrence.

From a pricing point of view, our prices start from £xxx and payment terms are available to most.

If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Chris Jones

Well said Chris and very diplomatic & professionally put.

We do both. We are doing more SV than UCW as it is flavour of month and promoted more/better. It uses all the right emotive buzz words. If im honest i did think UCW was just water loss. I dont know why i thought that. Maybe weve been doing it for so long we forgot what it was all about. We were more than happy with UCW, but everyone seemed to be doing SV, and if you want to be in the race you have to put yourself in the starting blocks. You do get fantastic results from UCW and we get repear business from it. Im not convinced of the results from SV, a bit hit and miss. We have had people say no difference, other say skin feels tighter, but no dramatic results. It is a lovely treatment though, but i may have to rethink promotion stance and promote as a luxury treatment. What i will say us that UCW gas stood the test of time, but it msybe needs rebranding and a good promotions push x

We do both. We are doing more SV than UCW as it is flavour of month and promoted more/better. It uses all the right emotive buzz words. If im honest i did think UCW was just water loss. I dont know why i thought that. Maybe weve been doing it for so long we forgot what it was all about. We were more than happy with UCW, but everyone seemed to be doing SV, and if you want to be in the race you have to put yourself in the starting blocks. You do get fantastic results from UCW and we get repear business from it. Im not convinced of the results from SV, a bit hit and miss. We have had people say no difference, other say skin feels tighter, but no dramatic results. It is a lovely treatment though, but i may have to rethink promotion stance and promote as a luxury treatment. What i will say us that UCW gas stood the test of time, but it msybe needs rebranding and a good promotions push x

Hi there Cheshire_Gal,
Would it be possible to PM or e-mail me with your name and salon details? I feel perhaps you might not be on our mailing list as we regularly send out updated POS material and promotions. Please let me know.
Regards
Chris Jones

Take a look what clinics are saying on the cosmetic news awards nomination for most innovative product or treatment of the year
Lipolift Pro | UK

Regards,
Chris Jones

So who guarantees this ? Do therapists get a refund back from the company if they have to refund the customer also who pays for the ''free'' treatment? Not having a go just genuinely interested :)

So who guarantees this ? Do therapists get a refund back from the company if they have to refund the customer also who pays for the ''free'' treatment? Not having a go just genuinely interested :)

Hi Rheanne,

The guarantee itself is honoured by the salon. We offer the salon everything required to carry out the treatment and offer what is considered a very safe guarantee. The average inch loss is in fact 10-14" and our latest study showed around 1 in 1700 body wraps did not produce good enough results, so providing only trained staff carry out the treatment, you really have nothing to worry about.

Many thanks
Chris

These wraps sound great I would like to know if some one could possible pm me about how much there treatments are and how many is recommended I popped over from nails x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

These wraps sound great I would like to know if some one could possible pm me about how much there treatments are and how many is recommended I popped over from nails x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

No problem at all Vida salon, I have PM'd you.
Regards, Chris.

Hi Rheanne,

The guarantee itself is honoured by the salon. We offer the salon everything required to carry out the treatment and offer what is considered a very safe guarantee. The average inch loss is in fact 10-14" and our latest study showed around 1 in 1700 body wraps did not produce good enough results, so providing only trained staff carry out the treatment, you really have nothing to worry about.

Many thanks
Chris

10-14" over how many measurements please Chris?

10-14" over how many measurements please Chris?

Hi Cherrybaby, measurements are taken over 18 areas, although naturally the key areas where women tend to lose the most inches are from the Thighs, Hips, Buttocks, Abdomen and Waist.

To put this into perspective, a course of 3 treatments will almost certainly allow the client to lose an accumulative inch loss of around 20-25" - this is almost always a dress size.

Hope this helps!
Many thanks, Chris.

Latest posts

Back