Unqualified!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Don't people do salon services courses Lauren?

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Aye nothing wrong with salon services courses, gets me making £300 a week on hair alone and I only work 3 days says it all to you

View attachment 77239

anyone crying about the toner question

this is what wella special blonde 12/11 mixed with 6% does

What turns your hair a dingy grey colour that washes out?

I expect that comment from someone who know nothing about hair science and colour theory.

Lauren, have you just been on a course or are you actually a practicing hairdresser??

sound as a pound

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413845649.010905.jpg

Aye nothing wrong with salon services courses, gets me making £300 a week on hair alone and I only work 3 days says it all to you

Funny that because doesn't your facebook say no hair services offered

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: KHS
What turns your hair a dingy grey colour that washes out?

I expect that comment from someone who know nothing about hair science and colour theory.

Lauren, have you just been on a course or are you actually a practicing hairdresser??

hair stays grey, didn't wash out one bit, I did my level 2 and did a colour course I'm fully qual

Funny that because doesn't your facebook say no hair services offered

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

my facebook? funny cuz I don't have one

Thanks ladies this thread has given me a good laugh 😂😂 I do love salon geek hahahah xxx

Reactions: KHS
Yeah it's been a laugh for everyone apart from Lauren who's been singled out, don't think it's very nice at all and doesn't make anyone look professional xx❤️

Yeah it's been a laugh for everyone apart from Lauren who's been singled out, don't think it's very nice at all and doesn't make anyone look professional xx❤️

Thanks Mollie x

Eeeekk sorry! Ladies and gents! Xx

Ha! Cam just lost a body part in a split second...lol welcome to the girl crew luvie :D

Ha! Cam just lost a body part in a split second...lol welcome to the girl crew luvie :D

Hahahaha😩

To clarify, I didn't mean the fact someone had been singled out was a laugh, just some of the witty replies and comebacks lol xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back