Unqualified!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my facebook? funny cuz I don't have one

You have no facebook that's strange because you've posted it on here before- for your BEAUTY AND NAILS business!

I would post the link but that would be a tad unfair.
Every thread you make had strange conflicting information

To clarify, I didn't mean the fact someone had been singled out was a laugh, just some of the witty replies and comebacks lol xxx

Oh no sorry wasn't digging at you , was just meaning in general as Lauren is the butt of the jokes, to me it's bullying especially as on the other thread they are saying oh let's move to Lauren's thread etc to me that's bullying don't care what anyone says it's bullying end of x

No one else will see it like that tho

I meant tha for hair flair

Yeah it's been a laugh for everyone apart from Lauren who's been singled out, don't think it's very nice at all and doesn't make anyone look professional xx❤️

Sorry mollie, no offence but have you read the previous posts from Lauren?she actually been asked in the past to stop commenting on hair posts by the mods due to her qualifications- suddenly she now has a level 2 which was never pointed out before!

No one else will see it like that tho

That this isn't bullying? I beg to differ on that, all of you ganging up on one person and telling each other in the other thread to move to Lauren's thread ? How would you feel if that was you and other geeks doing that? I know I would be hurt and upset so you've all made your point so why don't you all leave it at that

That's exactly why I said ....pot... Kettle?? People are quick to moan about unqualified people when their no better themselves there's been a lot of that on here recently

Mollie, we came to help lauren so she didn't make yet another hair disarster.

But as always, every post, thread contradicts

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

That this isn't bullying? I beg to differ on that, all of you ganging up on one person and telling each other in the other thread to move to Lauren's thread ? How would you feel if that was you and other geeks doing that? I know I would be hurt and upset so you've all made your point so why don't you all leave it at that

I think your taking it the wrong way! We were all just having a laugh on the threads taking the pee!

Rachel didn't mind - it's just a bit of banter - and let's be honest lauren isn't exactly telling the truth is she

Either way maybe if Lauren is I just think it's best you ignore if then rather than a few of you all attacking her, that's just me as I'm reading it it's not nice, you all maybe don't see it as your commenting but I find it hard to read everyone going for the one person so let's just leave it at that ❤️

I DO NOT have a facebook page...

I am qualified in hair

The way some of you talk to me on these posts is discusting, considering we're all adults some of you are patbctic, I don't make hair disasters Id like to point out, Infact this post was about avoiding someone making people have hair disasters

I thought they were all picking on cam??? #confused

I think your taking it the wrong way! We were all just having a laugh on the threads taking the pee!

Rachel didn't mind - it's just a bit of banter - and let's be honest lauren isn't exactly telling the truth is she

I love banter but I'm just thinking if that was me and I was reading oh let's all go to mollies thread I would honestly feel really upset, I respect every one of you but just think it's not nice xx

Come on folks, I don't want to be known as "The Thread Closing Hair Geek Forum Moderator" but I'm calling time on this thread.

Can I kindly ask you to reply to others as you wished to be replied too and remind others that this board is for professionally qualified hairdressers.

Thank you and I bide you all a good evening :)

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back