Unwanted stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geemb

Reaction score
Hi

I decided a while ago now that I would only do natural nails. After spending goodness knows how much on courses (mostly with CND) I realised i wasnt enjoying the time and effort it took to do enhancements. I know that I was probebly too much of a perfectionist and was never happy with the results.
Anyway, I have so many nail tips and powders and a uv lamp, just sitting doing nothing.

Whats the best way to offload these items. I don't want much for them and have never done e-bay.

Any ideas, greatly received.:confused:

a few girls are selling nails stuff on facebook: Log in | Facebook This may help?
x

You can go on to The Guild website and list your stuff in the classified section :hug:

That's a VERY good point.
I have a load of NSI stuff I now would like to get rid of to make room for Gelish.

I have a mountian of stuff to lol I never rember the guild web site ...do things ever sell on there?

Thanks for your replys everyone.
It seema a few girls have expressed an interest in my stuff so will get back to them tomorrow.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back